Privacy Statement - pornvideos1.com
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us through our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How information is collected
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
How we use personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
How we share your information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.