DMCA / Copyright Policy - pornvideos1.com
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized by you the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature or your authorized agent's physical or electronic signature.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice through our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.